A Video Conference (or video-conference, VC) is a live video connection between people in separate cities, countries and time zones for the purpose of communication or interaction across great distances and reduced costs. Videoconferencing allows people to communicate visually from anywhere in the world.
Uses of Video-Conferencing
- Distance Learning
- Sharing lectures with students at other schools and universities
- Job Interviews, and Media Interviews
- Receiving lectures/presentations from remotely located sites across Australia
- Conducting inter-company meetings between different offices and departments, in multiple CBD’s
- Secure Face 2 Face meeting on any mobile device with Video Conferencing Software
The Benefits of Video Conferencing
If you hold regular meetings involving a substantial amount of travel, your company and staff might appreciate the benefits of holding some of them over a video-conference link, instead of wasting valuable time travelling. Benefits include:
- Reduces Travel Expenses: Flights, Car hires, hotels
- Saves Time: Instant meetings!
- Increases Productivity
- Increases Collaboration
- Improves Communication
- Allows Multi-point Meetings Across Time Zones & International Boundaries
- Available as a video conferencing hardware or software solution
- Reduce your company’s carbon footprint
Video Conferencing Solutions
- Lease video conferencing equipment
- Buy Used Video Conferencing units
- Video Conferencing Software
- Video Conferencing Hardware
- AVer Video Conferencing Products
- LifeSize Video Conferencing Products
Which video conferencing solution is right for your business?
We can help! Call 1300 369 829 to discuss your video conferencing needs.
- Basic Requirement For Video Conferencing Software (dmvideoconferencing.wordpress.com)
- Week 2- Video Conferencing (kajees2.wordpress.com)
- Video Conferencing Misconceptions Limit Adoption (shoretelsky.com)
- Infonetics: Videoconferencing Equipment up as Market Moves to Lower-Cost Solutions (virtual-strategy.com)